- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
WHAT HOMEOWNERS ARE SAYING
Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value cleaned and resealed my pavers. I don’t need to replace them any more, Beautiful job, knowledgeable people! […]
Reasons to Get Your Pavers Sealed
Home / Paver Restoration / Paver ReplacementReasons to Get Your Pavers SealedPavers are an excellent material for your Tampa home's hardscape installations, thanks to their beauty and durability. Of course, it's important to be diligent about...
How To Keep Your Pavers Looking New
Home / Paver Restoration / Paver ReplacementHow To Keep Your Pavers Looking NewPavers are a great investment for your Tampa property. You can use pavers in a variety of ways that are sure to make your property stands out from the rest. For...